Sign in to follow this  
Murci

Hello

Sup nerds, I'm the ex-owner of another server and this is where I met Alex for the first time, he was hired to do some work and we just hit it off as friends so we kept in touch after we both left it. I'm a 25 year old male from Missouri, USA, and have a lot of free time, so developing servers, managing servers and even just playing servers is a big part of my life. I got into making items some time last year, though I'm still not great at it, I do enjoy making some simple yet cool items like a karambit, bowie knife, tomahawk and other items, I'll drop pics below. Alex hit me up and asked me if I wanted to be a part of his server, which I'm still not 100% how he meant, I guess we'll find that out together lol. 

I've been developing RSPS since I was 12-13, and it all started from FrugooScape, I joined that and was addicted to the RSPS scene immediately, and started doing research on how to make my own, I've owned a few before but none of them really stuck as I wasn't that great at the time. I joined the other server in April 2019 and started developing with Pav until just recently, but I do greatly appreciate the time that I was theloping there.

Screenshot_7.png.648a08c398546b5c0374fbfc730d8958.pngScreenshot_1.png.30768f4af02a5af28142cb9a521bc1ad.pngScreenshot_2.png.0ba9c003fb3123724e09fe9a26bc6c2c.pngScreenshot_3.png.f5cd3a83197946c7975b20b8c66bb66a.png

• Like 2